It is an informative document pursuant to and in accordance with Article 13 EU Reg. 2016/679 – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – for all those who visit the website and make use of the relative web services starting from the address www.acquerello.it
This document is issued only for the aforementioned website, and does not refer to other websites that may be consulted by the user through the links provided.
The website www.acquerello.itis owned by Rondolino Società Cooperativa Agricola. The controller of the personal data (hereinafter ‘the Data Controller’) guarantees that the personal data provided by users/visitors will be processed in accordance with the aforementioned regulation. The processing will be carried out respecting the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of the privacy and fundamental rights of the users/visitors.
THE TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED AND THE PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
1) Browsing data: data used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check that it is functioning correctly.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified (e.g.: IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site).
2) Data provided voluntarily by users/visitors: personal data sent directly and voluntarily by users/visitors, connecting to this site, in order to access certain services or to make specific requests by e-mail by filling in the appropriate contact form.
Filling in the contact form allows Rondolino Società Cooperativa Agricolato acquire the e-mail address of the sender and/or any personal data provided, which will be processed exclusively for the purpose of answering the request, or supplying the service.
The e-mail address supplied by the user/visitor will be used to send specific promotional e-mail messages and/or newsletters linked to the activity of the Data Controller, subject to express consent by the user/visitor when completing the contact form.
LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR DATA PROCESSING
The Data Controller will process personal data for the purpose of executing a specific request made by the user/visitor or for promotional purposes, the legal basis of the processing is consent.
The personal data provided will be processed using automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
1) Browsing data: these data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the case of hypothetical computer crimes against the website; except for this eventuality, data on web contacts will not be stored for more than seven days.
2) Data provided voluntarily by users/visitors: the personal data collected will be retained for the fulfilment of the specific request made by the user/visitor and/or until the user/visitor revokes the consent given.
PROVIDING PERSONAL DATA IS OPTIONAL
Except for the browsing data specified above, the user/visitor is free to supply personal data. Should the personal data not be provided, it may be impossible to fulfil the request made. It is not compulsory to provide personal data for promotional purposes. Failure to supply consent for promotional purposes will not affect our response to the user’s/visitor’s requests.
WHO RECEIVES THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED?
None of the data gathered through the website is publicised or disseminated in any way. The personal data provided by the users who request informative material are used exclusively to provide the service(s) requested and are communicated to third parties only when this is necessary in order to provide the service.
TRANSFER OF DATA
The data gathered will not be transmitted to European Union Member States, nor to countries outside the European Union.
The Data Controller is Rondolino Società Cooperativa Agricola, Tenuta Colombara – Livorno Ferraris (VC), tel. (+39) 0161.477832, fax (+39) 0161.47272 mail email@example.com
RIGHTS OF USERS AND VISITORS
Users/visitors to the website can exercise their rights with reference to the data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, they have the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time;
- oppose the processing of personal data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent;
- access their data, obtaining information and/or requesting a copy of the data held;
- verify the correctness of the data and request that it be updated and/or corrected;
- request limitation of processing (under certain conditions);
- request the cancellation or removal of personal data;
- present a complaint to the data protection authority (DPA) or the judicial authorities.